5 reasons to love the iPhone X
As some of you may know, I am a huge techie! I love, love, love Apple devices. I've been a fan since the Blueberry Macbook. So, of course, I watched the live stream of Apple's keynote yesterday.
Apple is releasing two new iPhones, the iPhone 8 and the iPhone X! So what's the difference?
Here's my quick comparison:
1. iPhone X is smaller than the plus, but a bit larger than the regular phone. The screen covers the entire phone making it seem the same size as the plus.
2. Instead of unlocking your phone with a fingerprint, you can unlock the X with your face. Yes, with your face!
3. Selfies anyone? Both the iPhone 8 & X allows you to take great selfies, but the X allows you to capture your selfie in all of these different modes.
4. Animojis. Kimoji, move over and let's welcome Gabmoji! The iPhone X allows you to capture your personality in animated emojis!! My friends are going to hate me!
5. Glass. Both phones, the 8 & the X, come in a redesigned durable glass and are both waterproof!
The iPhone 8 releases this month whereas the iPhone X will be released in November. Priced at $1,000, do you think the iPhone X is worth it?